Based in Burbage, Wiltshire, Sansum & Co offer a tailored service to meet the specific needs of individuals and small to medium sized businesses. We can help you to manage the administrative burden and reduce the risk of non-compliance with the growing list of fiscal and statutory requirements.
Our Legal Information
Sansum & Co Limited (Reg no. 07650114) is a company registered in England and Wales. The registered office is: 1 Meadow View, High Street, Burbage, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 3AF. The director is: Matthew Sansum
1. This site is established in accordance with the laws of the UK and the terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. Should any dispute arise from your use of the site or any of the information on it, you agree to allow such dispute to be heard in the UK Courts.
2. The material contained on this site is not intended to provide nor does it constitute legal or any other advice on any particular matter and is provided for general information purposes only. No reader should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any material contained on this website without seeking appropriate professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances and issues.
3. While Sansum & Co Limited has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all of the information on the site is accurate at the time of inclusion, we do not represent that this is the case and it should not be relied upon as such. This website is available to all users without any representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Sansum & Co Limited make no representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the materials on this website or any content of, or information on, any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise through this website or from which this website is referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise ("Third Party Site"). Sansum & Co Limited do not endorse or approve the content of any Third Party Site, nor will Sansum & Co Limited have any liability in connection with any Third Party Site.
4. Sansum & Co Limited nor its director will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of the materials, facilities and services offered through this website, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of Third Parties.
5. Sansum & Co Limited reserve the right to change the content, presentation, performance, user facilities and availability of any part of this website at its sole discretion, including these terms and conditions of use and you should check these terms and conditions of use regularly for any changes.